Our Lawn Care Program
Our environmentally responsible, lake-safe Fertilization and Weed Control Program consists of up to 7 treatments applied at the perfect time during the growing season for optimal results. Our Program includes the best slow release fertilizers and commercial grade weed control products. These products, applied by our certified technicians, will keep your lawn weed free all season long. We Guarantee It!
Who We Are
Go Green Lawn & Tree Care is a family-owned and operated lawn care company serving Oakland County, Michigan and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and services to keep your lawn, trees, and shrubs healthy and beautiful.
What Our Customers Say
We love to hear from our customers!
See what some of them have had to say & feel free to leave your own feedback.
But we don’t stop there.
Go Green provides a full program of services to maintain and protect your landscape.
We also offer Insect and disease control and protective treatments including:
- Dormant Oil Sprays - Kills winter-burrowing insects and protects against pests like mites, scale, and more.
- Fungicide Program - These applications have to be timed perfectly each spring and are applied as a preventative targeting scab in crab apple trees, needle cast in blue spruce trees, or rust in pear and hawthorn trees as diagnosed and scheduled by our ISA-certified arborist.
- Trunk Injections - Injections target highly specific problems with a tree such as pests burrowing in the bark, diseases, and nutrient deficiencies. These specialty treatments are injected directly into the cambium layer where trees receive their water and nutrients. These treatments are very useful for large trees.
- Insect/Disease Sprays - Our trained and certified technicians apply a mix of insect and disease control to your ornamental trees and shrubs that are under 20 feet in height. Each application kills and protects against pests that thrive in different temperatures and weather conditions throughout the year such as aphids, beetles, and other leaf- eating insects.
- Winter Guard Protection - These anti-desiccant sprays are applied right before the winter frost hits. This application is a substitute for burlaping to prevent against winter burn. Our product provides a liquid blanket to evergreens using a waxy coated product that will keep them protected all winter long.
What You Can Expect
Our philosophy for lawn and tree care is to give our customers the best service and the best products in the most responsible way - to protect you, your family, and the environment. We use lake-safe products and an Integrated Pest Management approach to insect and disease control, so you can rest assured you're making an environmentally-responsible choice for lawn and tree care!
After putting our experience together with the demands of the residents in this area, our team has developed many programs that will fit your property and your budget perfectly. We are local, so you get that personal touch and when you need us we will respond immediately.